Whirlpool WPW10715709 Replacement Ice Maker (Only)
Approved replacement ice maker for your refrigerator.
Includes front cover, wire arm and mounting bracket.
Does Not Include 8-Pin Wire Harness and Bucket
You will need to use your 4 wire 8 terminal Wiring Harness off the old Ice Maker.
Replaces Part Numbers W10715709, W10365049, AP6023925, PS11757273, EAP11757273, AH11757273, W10365751, 3436855, ECKMFEZ2.
To Order The WPW10360140 8-pin Wiring Harness and W11129541 Reach In Ice Bucket
- First, remove the three mounting screws that attach the ice maker to the freezer wall.
- Disconnect the wire plug from the old ice maker at the freezer wall & take old ice maker out & lay on a table or workbench.
- You will need to transfer the Ice Maker Cover, Wire shut-off arm, Mounting bracket and Electrical wire harness from your old ice maker to this new unit.
- Next is to Install the new unit by plugging in the wire harness and re installing the 3 mounting screws.
- Now it’s all done and ready to produce ice. Enjoy.