Whirlpool WPW10277448 (8-Cube) Ice Maker
Used For 36″ – 48″ Wide Built-In Models With Vertical Ice Bucket In Freezer Door.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10277448, AP6018433, PS11751735, EAP11751735, AH11751735, W10190968, 2266835, 2266836, 2320636, W10122509, 1552344, AH2372793, AP4500681, EAP2372793, PS2372793.
Uses Your Old Mounting Bracket & Wire Harness
- Turn off the power supply to the ice maker by pushing the switch (located on the wall just below the ice maker) to the off position.
- Carefully remove the ice maker cover door by pushing the left bracket to the left from the top.
- To remove the wire cover, remove the one screw from the upper right rear of ice maker area.
- Then slide out your ice maker as you hold in the locking tab on the left side of the mounting bracket area.
- Remove the ice maker by unplugging the unit on the right and place on a table or workbench.
- Then flip the ice maker to remove the screws that hold the bottom mounting tray.
- Now use the same screws to fit the new ice maker to the mounting tray (bracket) and follow the above steps in reverse order to install new ice maker.
- Now simply switch on the ice maker and wait for some ice.