Exact Fit for W10190961 (5-Cube) Ice Maker
For 20cf – 23cf Models with Vertical Ice Bucket In Freezer Door.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10190961, AP6016625, PS11749917, AH11749917, EAP11749917, 2212352, W10122503, 2212353, AP4360427, PS2341898, EAP2341898.
- Turn off the power supply to the ice maker by pushing the switch (located on the wall just below the ice maker) to the off position.
- Carefully remove the ice maker cover door by pushing the left bracket to the left from the top.
- To remove the wire cover, remove the one screw from the upper right rear of ice maker area.
- Then slide out your ice maker as you hold in the locking tab on the left side of the mounting bracket area.
- Remove the ice maker by unplugging the unit on the right and place on a table or workbench.
- Then flip the ice maker to remove the screws that hold the bottom mounting tray.
- Now use the same screws to fit the new ice maker to the mounting tray (bracket) and follow the above steps in reverse order to install new ice maker.
- Now simply switch on the ice maker and wait for some ice.