Kenmore W10190978 (8-Cube) Ice Maker (596.Series)
Used for Refrigerators that use the 4-Pin Male Style Plug.
Includes: Modular Ice Maker, Cover, Mounting Bracket, 4-Pin Male Flat Plug Wire Harness and Wire Shut-Off Arm.
Replaces Part Numbers: W10190964, 67001557, PS11749919, AP6016627, EAP6016627, AH6016627, B00D8OORHC, B007KDYB2I, B001HNKQKI.
- First you need to remove the three mounting screws that hold ice maker to freezer wall.
- Then disconnect the electrical wire harness from the freezer wall & remove ice maker unit out of freezer.
- You should be all set to install the new ice maker.
- Plug in the new unit and re install the mounting screws to freezer wall.
- Now it?s all done and ready to freeze.
- Soon You Can Enjoy Your Favorite Beverage with Fresh Ice.