Electrolux 5303918277 8-Cube Ice Maker
For Models Before ‘2001’
End Of Wire Harness Is Four Round Female Ends.
Includes an Adapter Plug For Earlier Models to Accept Wire Harness with 3 Male and 1 Female Round Pin.
Replaces Part Numbers: 3206306, 218226700, 218699501, 218713500, 240352401, 240352403, 5303291912, 941760, AH735469, AP3160597, EAP735469, PS735469, Kenmore 253. Series.
- First you need to remove the three mounting screws that hold ice maker to freezer wall.
- Then disconnect the electrical wire harness from the freezer wall & remove ice maker unit out of freezer.
- Next compare the end of wire harness to decide if you need to use the adapter plug that comes with the new ice maker kit.
- You should be all set to install the new ice maker.
- Plug in the new unit and re install the mounting screws to freezer wall.
- Now it?s all done and ready to freeze. Enjoy.